Calling all teachers!
Join the movement to end social isolation -- become a Faculty Advisor!
Be one of the teachers, counselors, or administrators across the country who are using Beyond Differences Clubs, curriculum and national events to make their school safer and more socially inclusive.
There are so many ways to get involved!
- Start a Beyond Differences Club at your school using our Student Leadership Curriculum.
- Use our Starter Kit to introduce students to social isolation in four easy-to-follow lessons
- Bring one or all of our successful National Programs to your school through No One Eats Alone, Be Kind Online, and Be The One.
Our Teacher Portal has everything you need to get started! Enter via the form on the right to get the following free materials for your classroom:
- 4-lesson Introduction to Social Isolation Starter Kit
- 15-lesson 7th & 8th grade Student Leadership Curriculum & 4-lesson 6th Grade Curriculum
- Toolkits for our National Programs: No One Eats Alone, Be Kind Online, and Be The One.
- Student Activity Cards for & Icebreakers
Our popular student-led assembly program is available for schools located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Assemblies are led by our Teen Board of Directors and intended for middle school audiences. Book An Assembly here!
Or, run your own assembly using Lessons 3 & 4 in our FREE Starter Kit.